Fully Integrated Trailer System with RO Filter + 750 L water tank. Total flexibility for producing and transporting 100% pure water for water fed pole cleaning! Fitted out with hi spec components, offering BIG capacity and performance, it’s the ONLY real alternative to commercial van mounted systems.
Maximum performance in short:
- Pure Water tank: volume - 750L, capacity - 650L.
- 1 or 2 man operation via 2x hose reels and 2x 12 V (10 bar, 150 psi) pumps.
- Each high quality hose reel is fitted with 100 m of hose for optimal reach.
- NEW: High quality, premium stainless steel hose reels, rust resistant. Safety function to lock the reels during transportation.
- Pure water output - up to 250L per hour per person.
- Digital controller monitors water flow, pressure and battery power.
- Control water flow Rinse / Wash modes manually or by wireless remote control (max. distance 100 m).
- 3 stage water purification production with dedicated 12 V (10 bar, 150 psi) pump. (Sediment / Carbon Pre-Filter, RO Membrane and nLite® HydroPower DI Filter Polisher).
- Integrated TDS meter monitors final polish results.
- High capacity 12 Volt Gel battery offers ‘all day’ operation before requiring recharge.
- Maintenance free 210 amp hour Gel battery with mains charger supplied.
- Integrated storage compartment fits up to 6 water fed poles up to 1.91 m long, with side storage areas for brushes, safety signs and other accessories.
- Suitable for vehicles with towing capacity of 1,350 kg.
- DOT road specification, single axle, integrated lights and indicators with brake assist.
- Supplied with european standard coupling, jockey wheel and manual parking brake. Conforms to EU regulations.
- The multi-chamber tank design with low centre of gravity is designed to maximise stability during transportation.
- Includes Auto Shut Off features, activated during water production mode when the tank becomes full and during use when the TDS of the outgoing water measures 5 ppm (can be changed to lower or higher number).